Wednesday, May 18, 2016

(Photos) Angel Locsin Sans The Power Of Beauty Enhancers

Check out on-the-spot photo shoot of Angel Locsin in her new house. To go with its still-bare interiors, she decided to go for the natu... thumbnail 1 summary

Check out on-the-spot photo shoot of Angel Locsin in her new house. To go with its still-bare interiors, she decided to go for the natural look. The photos were taken by its former owner, Bern Wong, who is also a photographer.

"I asked her on the spot if she would take a photo of me at my new place. It's still bare so we agreed to just shoot it raw. Natural lighting, no reflectors, no styling team, no make up, and no suklay I just put on my white polo shirt and slipped out of my moving day overalls get up and Ms. Wong did her magic. Happy ako na may photo ako to display that will remind me of that memorable day," Angel wrote on her Instagram account @therealangellocsin.



No comments

Post a Comment